HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with url encode for http rest CLIENT

Re: Problem with url encode for http rest CLIENT
You are running into encoding issues. Likely, you are posting data
that is not UTF-8 as UTF-8 (i.e. your post XML says cell value is
"utf-8" ... but it is not). This results in the data not being
recognized and replaced with ef bf bd which is the unicode replacement
character; Google for "ef bf bd unicode" for a lot of links related to
this.

Solution would be to convert your data into utf-8 before posting.
--Suraj