MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop HA error "JOURNAL is not supported in state standby"

Re: Hadoop HA error "JOURNAL is not supported in state standby"
Jitendra Yadav 2013-08-30, 07:47
Hi,

Totally agreed with Jing's reply,

I faced the same issue previously, At that time I was doing cluster upgrade.
However I upgraded all the nodes but in one of my node hdfs bin pointing
to previous version, So I changed the PATH and it works fine for me.

Thanks