Drill, mail # dev - Sqlline connect to remote Drill

+
Timothy Chen 2013-10-06, 19:29
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-07, 23:50
Re: Sqlline connect to remote Drill
Timothy Chen 2013-10-08, 06:26
Btw Jacques,

Will we keep a binary release somewhere? Unless we're always going to point
to your people.apache.org directory.

I need to point whirr to download a tar that ideally contains the compiled
bits so I don't have to recompile everything on ec2 per node.

I'd like to get a fixed base url and just pass in configurable version
number that whirr knows how to generate the right url for different
versions.

Tim
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You need to run a zk cluster somewhere that both the Drillbits and the
> client point to.  On the client you'll then add zk=127.0.0.1:2181 (or
> whatever the host:port of zk is) as a property to the jdbc connection
> string.

> On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Timothy Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Does Sqlline has the ability to connect to a remote Drillbit and issue
> > query?
> >
> > If so how do you configure/run it to do so?
> >
> > I'm trying to test out the EC2 deployment I did with Whirr.
> >
> > Tim

+
Ted Dunning 2013-10-08, 06:37
+