Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-20, 19:24
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 12:30
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:51
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 17:15
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
- Verified signatures and digests on src and dist tarballs
- Verified src tarball builds successfully
- Successfully setup a single-node cluster and ran some simple jobs

+1 (non-binding)

On 11/20/2012 01:24 PM, Thomas Graves wrote:

> I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.5 that I would like to release.
>
> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in it.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.5-candidate-0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.5-rc0/

> thanks,
> Tom Graves