Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
Jason Lowe 2012-11-26, 17:40
- Verified signatures and digests on src and dist tarballs
- Verified src tarball builds successfully
- Successfully setup a single-node cluster and ran some simple jobs

+1 (non-binding)