HDFS >> mail # dev >> Status of CheckpointNode and BackupNode

+
Eli Collins 2012-10-15, 19:12
Re: Status of CheckpointNode and BackupNode
Agreed, it's been a maintenance burden, and no one using it or actively
maintaining it (except for those of us working on other areas of the code
who have to spend time maintaining it).

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon