HDFS, mail # dev - Status of CheckpointNode and BackupNode

Re: Status of CheckpointNode and BackupNode
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-15, 20:26
Agreed, it's been a maintenance burden, and no one using it or actively
maintaining it (except for those of us working on other areas of the code
who have to spend time maintaining it).

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon