Hive >> mail # user >> Re: HiveServer2 released in some branch

Re: HiveServer2 released in some branch
A discussion of the next Hive release date has just gotten started on
hive-dev<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201303.mbox/date>
:

   - next hive release<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201303.mbox/%3cCA+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e>

   - initial replies<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201303.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e>