HBase >> mail # user >> Installing HBase, what jar files from Hadoop need to match?

+
Tecno Brain 2013-06-26, 17:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-26, 19:22
Re: Installing HBase, what jar files from Hadoop need to match?
Hello there,

        I don't think it is necessary anymore. It was the case for older
versions of hadoop and hbase. Both these projects are much more mature now
and work perfectly well without any jar transfer from one to another. But
if you still face nay problem try copying hadoop-core and commons
collections into hbase/lib folder should be enough.

And as JM has said you don't need any of this if you intend to work in
standalone mode.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com