Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Re: Integration Tests
So the accumulo-test would be the best place to start putting end to end integration tests?

-------- Original message --------
From: Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 04/26/2013  7:27 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Accumulo Dev List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Integration Tests

The maven-failsafe-plugin is already configured to execute integration
tests in the 1.5 branch and trunk. Simply name your JUnit classes to
execute with the pattern of "*IT" (vs. "*Test" for unit tests), and
they'll execute during the integration test phase of the build
lifecycle. That way, they won't slow down a "mvn package" build, but
they'll still get executed for a full build "mvn verify".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii