Bigtop >> mail # user >> conf.empty

+
ivaylo frankov 2013-11-10, 17:28
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-11-15, 08:54
Hi Bruno,

Thank you very much for your email. It gives me hope ;).
Would you mind to tell me how I can find  ZOOKEEPER_HOSTNAME and
 HDFS_HOSTNAME in bigtop.
I suppose that HDFS_HOSTNAME is already started but it is also valid
for ZOOKEEPER_HOSTNAME?
How can I check that ?

Sorry for the funny questions but I am just perfect beginer. Hope thanks
Bigtop not very long ;)

Thank you once again and
Cheers,
Ivo