HBase >> mail # user >> Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper

Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.unittests.cmds
has the description of the various commands that you can use to run
various categories.

Maven docs tell you how to skip some test via config (project file):
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/inclusion-exclusion.html
I am not sure this will work, but you can try using patterns that
would exclude tests in -Dtest=... value.