HBase, mail # dev - Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??

Re: Jetty migration from version 6.1.26 to 9 ??
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:17
I would say there has not been a volunteer yet willing to do that
refactoring and contribute it? Will updating our Jetty dependency cause
classpath conflicts with Hadoop core code that also uses jetty? We inherit
some of their servlets. Does that mean Hadoop core would also need to
update and refactor?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy