HBase >> mail # dev >> Committing bug and test fixes to branches

Re: Committing bug and test fixes to branches
I think we should have a volunteer on deck as RM for the next major release
at any given time, and so this person would/should be concerned about the
state of trunk. Good idea.

As for me asking for a "soft freeze" on 0.98, I thank you for your
indulgence and it will be a thing of the past after the 0.98.0 release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)