HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.15 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.15 release candidate is available for download
+1, against both regular and -security:

   - verified md5
   - compiles
   - started/stopped in local mode
   - created, inserted into, scanned, dropped table in shell
   - compiled and tested against Phoenix master

Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com