MapReduce >> mail # user >> Single Yarn Client -- multiple applications?

Single Yarn Client -- multiple applications?
Hi,

  Can we submit multiple applications from the same Client class? It seems
to be allowed now, I just tried it with Distributed Shell example...

  Is it OK to do so? or does it have any wrong implications?

Thanks,
Kishore
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-07, 20:59