HBase >> mail # user >> writing and reading from a region at once

Re: writing and reading from a region at once
>But it seems that I'm losing writes somewhere, is it possible the writes
could fail silently

Which version you are using?  How you say writes missed silently?  The
current read, which was going on, has not returned the row that you just
wrote?  Or you have created a new scan after wards and in that also the
written data is missing?

-Anoop-