Drill >> mail # dev >> Proposal: consolidate execwork and master

Proposal: consolidate execwork and master
The vision of the execwork branch was to maintain a development branch
and then merge to master once we were happy with the quality and unit
test completeness of the execwork stuff.  However, it now appears that
everyone is working in the execwork branch.  Additionally, I've also
had a number of offhand comments from those less familiar with the
project who assume that a lack of commits on master means the project
is less active than it is.  As such, I propose that we merge the
execwork branch back into master and continue to do our work there.
With the lastest push of Ben's patches for ValueVectors and the merge
of DRILL-140 into execwork, execwork includes all the changes in
master and all tests pass.

Jacques