Drill >> mail # dev >> Have made few changes to drill wiki - kindly review

+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-15, 10:29
Re: Have made few changes to drill wiki - kindly review
Yash,

I'm not sure if this was a part of the changes that you made, but I was a
little confused about the statement " Drill also supports querying against
naturally flat records like JSON and Parquet." Both JSON and parquet
support nested data structures, the difference between them being that
individual parquet files have a single schema and obviously JSON can differ
greatly from record to record. Could you clarify this point?

-Jason
On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi All,
> Have made few changes to drill wiki. Have added new pages and renamed few
> links. Please feel free to review/modify and suggest changes.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Meet+Apache+Drill
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Drill+plan+syntax
>

> Thanks,
> Yash