Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Apache Curator 2.3.0 released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Curator 2.3.0 released
Hello,

The Apache Curator team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.3.0. This is our first release
as a top level project!

The Apache Curator Java libraries make using Apache ZooKeeper much easier and more reliable.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12324984

The most recent source release can be obtained from an Apache Mirror:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/curator
(mirror sync times may vary - also we’re still using the Incubator repo as INFRA has yet to give us a top
level repo)

The binary artifacts for Curator are available from Maven Central and its mirrors.

For general information on Apache Curator, please visit the project website:
http://curator.apache.org

Regards,

The Curator Team
+