Accumulo >> mail # user >> Time requirement between shutting down tablet servers?

Re: Time requirement between shutting down tablet servers?
Perhaps we should direct stop-here.sh to utilize admin stop. Or at the very
least rename stop-here to kill-here to make it clear that it's rough around
the edges.

John