Sqoop, mail # dev - Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair

Re: Call for Nomination: Sqoop PMC Chair
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-02-24, 18:28
The call for nomination for the position of Chair of Sqoop PMC is now
closed. Since there was only one nomination, we will not be holding a VOTE
to validate that. Thanks for making the nominations, and my personal thanks
to those who nominated me. It is a privilege to be nominated for this
position.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar