Pig >> mail # user >> Example analyze Tomcat logs using PIG

Example analyze Tomcat logs using PIG
Hi,

I've finally accomplished my task of analyzing Apache Tomcat files (catalina.out) in PIG. Here are the results:
http://software.danielwatrous.com/analyze-tomcat-logs-using-pig-hadoop/

My biggest struggles were a mismatch of Hadoop versions (local vs. PIG default) and getting regular expressions to work.

Thanks for all your help.

Daniel