Avro >> mail # user >> upgrading to Avro 1.7.5

Re: upgrading to Avro 1.7.5
There is at least one API incompatibility, which I learned when using
Voldemort.

https://github.com/voldemort/voldemort/pull/137

And from memory, there was a bug when using enum with 1.4 but I can't
remember exactly what.

Bertrand

Bertrand Dechoux