HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client slows down

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-10-09, 17:27
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-09, 17:32
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-10-09, 17:44
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-09, 17:50
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-10-09, 18:03
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-10-09, 19:59
Re: HBase client slows down
No methods for HTablePool to set 'auto flush'.
You can create a class to implement HTableInterfaceFactory. In method
'createHTableInterface'  table can be set auto flush.