Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Argumments to Hadoop Command

Re: Argumments to Hadoop Command
Hi,

Please check http://pastebin.com/phFZgkrQ for a proper version. When
using Tool/Configured, reuse the already prepared configuration (i.e.
getConf()) rather than constructing a new one, otherwise all CLI
parsed options are lost.

--
Harsh J
+