Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: _temporary doesn't exist

Re: _temporary doesn't exist
Hi Vipul
      Is there any reason you are with 0.17 version of hadoop? It is a
pretty old version of hadoop (more than 2 years back) and tons of bug fixes
and optimizations have gone into trunk after the same. You should badly
upgrade to any 1.0.X releases. It would be hard for any one on the list to
help you out with such an outdated version,Try an upgrade and
see whether this issue still persists.

Regards
Bejoy