Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Bruno,

just to clarify my stance of 'stability': it is more about stability of the
Bigtop as a framework than a stability of the stack.

I am not sure we have resources to do maintenance releases at this point. May
be it is just me.

Cos