MapReduce, mail # user - Re: fresher in hadoop

Re: fresher in hadoop
Mahesh Balija 2013-02-11, 05:19
The best way is to first learn the concepts thoroughly and then if you like
you can also contribute to Hadoop projects.
After than prolly it is better to find some BigData based projects.

Best,
Mahesh Balija,
CalsoftLabs.