Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS]  Clarify bylaws on PMC chair voting

Re: [DISCUSS] Clarify bylaws on PMC chair voting

+1 to Owen's suggestion.

Bobby, recall that PMC Chair is (just) a representative who communicates with the board on behalf of the PMC, and not any sort of "leader" (See http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair); all the project decisions are driven by the PMC collectively. Given that,  one should not expect vetoes at all in this vote.

Thanks,
+Vinod