MapReduce >> mail # user >> Filesystem closed exception

Re: Filesystem closed exception
Hemanth,

Is FS caching enabled or not in your cluster?

A simple solution would be to modify your mapper code not to close the FS.
It will go away when the task ends anyway.

Thx
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Alejandro