Drill >> mail # dev >> Documentation / communications to-do's

+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-08-20, 08:23
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-08-20, 12:00
+
Ted Dunning 2013-08-20, 16:03
+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-08-20, 12:04
Re: Documentation / communications to-do's

Cool, thanks, works! I like it and I think I can certainly contribute. Would be great if someone creates issues for this as well that we can then assign ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 20 Aug 2013, at 13:04, Harri Kinnunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks&sorry...
>
> Done.
>
> -Harri

+