Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase  with Hadoop

+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-11, 21:11
+
Matt Foley 2011-10-12, 00:13
+
jigneshmpatel 2011-10-12, 03:29
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-10-12, 04:54
+
Vinod Gupta Tankala 2011-10-12, 15:58
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-12, 16:26
+
Vinod Gupta Tankala 2011-10-12, 16:31
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-12, 18:39
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-12, 19:19
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-12, 20:47
+
Matt Foley 2011-10-12, 23:50
+
Ramya Sunil 2011-10-13, 03:51
+
giridharan kesavan 2011-10-13, 06:02
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-13, 16:34
+
jigneshmpatel 2011-10-13, 15:30
+
jigneshmpatel 2011-10-13, 15:50
+
Harsh J 2011-10-13, 17:32
+
Matt Foley 2011-10-13, 17:33
+
Ramya Sunil 2011-10-13, 17:34
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-13, 19:01
+
Ramya Sunil 2011-10-13, 19:23
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-13, 19:37
Re: Hbase with Hadoop
You already have zookeeper running on 2181 according to your jps output.
That is the reason, master seems to be complaining.
Can you please stop zookeeper, verify that no daemons are running on 2181
and restart your master?

Jignesh Patel 2011-10-13, 21:40
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-13, 23:11