HBase >> mail # dev >> Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes

Re: Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes
Hi Ram,

What do you think is wrong with the approach below?

Doing the compaction when the region is opened in another RS will
improve data locality.

JM