HBase, mail # dev - Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes

Re: Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-05, 11:20
Hi Ram,

What do you think is wrong with the approach below?

Doing the compaction when the region is opened in another RS will
improve data locality.

JM