Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-20, 19:24
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 12:30
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:51
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 17:15
+
Jason Lowe 2012-11-26, 17:40
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-11-27, 01:48
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-26, 19:51
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
+1 non-binding

I ran a cluster on 3 small Ubuntu VMs: 1 * namenode/resourcemanager, 2 *
datanode/nodemanager.  I ran a few MapReduce jobs, and everything worked as
expected.

--Chris

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1, verified sigs & ran a single-node cluster.
>
> Arun
>
> On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:
>

> > I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.5 that I would
> like to release.
> >
> > This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
> it.
> >
> > The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.5-candidate-0/
> > The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.5-rc0/
> >
> > The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
> >
> > Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Tom Graves
>
> --
> Arun C. Murthy