Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-27, 00:59
+1 non-binding

I ran a cluster on 3 small Ubuntu VMs: 1 * namenode/resourcemanager, 2 *
datanode/nodemanager.  I ran a few MapReduce jobs, and everything worked as
expected.

--Chris