Pig, mail # user - Re: Pig 0.9.0 has been released!

Re: Pig 0.9.0 has been released!
Raghu Angadi 2011-08-01, 02:06
great to see major user facing features. Thanks guys.

Will we see some standard macros (e.g. rowcount()) similar to standard
UDFs?

Even rowcount may not be trivial for casual user to do correctly. Should
rowcount() example in the blog should COUNT_STAR() rather than COUNT()?

Raghu.