Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Possible issue with cluster availability following new Leader Election - ZK 3.4

Re: Possible issue with cluster availability following new Leader Election - ZK 3.4
Thanks.
I just ran a couple of tests to start the debugging. Mark, I don't see
a long cluster settle with a mostly empty data set, so I think this
might be two different problems. I do see a lot of snapshots being
sent though so there is probably some overaggressiveness in the way
that we evaluate when to send snapshots that should be evaluated.
Adding the dev mailing list, as I may need ben or flavio to take a
look as well.