HBase >> mail # user >> delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?

+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-21, 12:37
+
Michael Segel 2012-11-21, 15:09
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-21, 15:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-21, 17:27
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-22, 02:10
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-22, 03:53
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-22, 03:56
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-22, 04:36
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-22, 05:01
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-22, 06:50
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 15:24
+
Bing Jiang 2012-11-21, 15:17
Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Bing,

  I am curious to hear more about Mike's question.  Why are you not using
the WAL for your deletes?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera