HBase >> mail # user >> delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?

Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Bing,

  I am curious to hear more about Mike's question.  Why are you not using
the WAL for your deletes?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera