Flume >> mail # dev >> How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down

Re: How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down
Is it the case just to go to $flume.agent.logdir, and check if there is any
WAL files left there? if the directory is empty, it means WAL has been
dealt with, then we are safe to shutdown flume process?

--
All the best,
Shengjie Min