Hadoop, mail # dev - Release with PB and HA

Re: Release with PB and HA
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-10, 01:40
+1, I agree we should do 23.3 ASAP with HA. There are a couple JIRAs
worth resolving before we do the release, but some time in the next
couple weeks we should be ready to cut an RC.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera