HBase >> mail # user >> Reg:delete performance on HBase table

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-05, 13:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-05, 13:31
+
Doug Meil 2012-12-05, 15:46
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-05, 18:14
+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-06, 03:14
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-06, 04:35
Re: Reg:delete performance on HBase table
Hi Annop,

Consider if i am running my job today for populating the latest counts for
current year, i will process the data from Jan 1st 2012 to day before(Dec
5th 2012) and insert into the table also the same table contains the
aggregated data of previous years like 2011,2010.

So if i am running the job tomorrow i will process the data from Jan 1st
2012 to Dec 6th 2012 and before inserting into table i will clean all the
rows for the year 2012.

TTL is a nice option but i want to trigger manually from my job.

Thank You.

Cheers!
Manoj.

+