HBase >> mail # user >> Real time dynamic data and hbase

+
highpointe 2011-08-30, 06:29
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-08-30, 06:35
+
high pointe 2011-08-30, 06:57
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-08-30, 08:15
+
highpointe 2011-08-30, 08:36
Re: Real time dynamic data and hbase
I was talking about concatenating the product code and grocer code. Use that
as the rowkey, and put quantity as a column. You can then scan for a
particular product code, and return only those rows where quantity is
greater than zero.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>