Hive >> mail # user >> Oozie - using with datastax hadoop - cassandra file system

Re: Oozie - using with datastax hadoop - cassandra file system
Though I had love to hear the rationale behind using the DataStax Hadoop,
we can do that off the list (will email you separately for that). But this
list is for Hive related questions and since the error is in Oozie you will
be better off asking this question on the Oozie mailing list.

-Viral