HBase, mail # user - SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier

Re: SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-31, 23:07
When I created the table I created column families, one of which is say
"xyz".

Now I would like to find all rows for which "xyz" is empty - in other words
no puts were made to that column family for that row.

My column qualifiers are all "".