HBase >> mail # user >> the occasion of the major compact?

Re: the occasion of the major compact?
yes. I read this blog
http://hadoop-hbase.blogspot.com/2011/12/raw-scans.html. And I thought
if I could disable the major compact, it was possible to use the way
described in the blog. Otherwise, the major compact will remove the
deleted data.

Thanks!

Yong