Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs

+
Karthik Kambatla 2012-12-06, 19:32
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-13, 02:29
Re: Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs
That was indeed it. Todd adjusted the JIRA query to include only those
JIRAs that are PA and have been updated in the last two weeks. Making this
adjustment triggered 16 precommit job runs for Common JIRAs, so this seems
to be cleared up now.

Thanks again, Karthik.
--
Aaron T. Myers