Avro >> mail # user >> Question about Avro "records"

+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-27, 21:47
+
Pankaj Shroff 2013-02-27, 21:54
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-27, 22:14
+
Pankaj Shroff 2013-02-27, 22:21
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-27, 22:52
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-27, 22:20
Re: Question about Avro "records"
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That sounds right to me.  To be clear, the schema in question here is
> the writer's.  A reader schema which did not have "c" could read this,
> dropping the "c" values from the writer's schema.

Hmm, OK, the reader/writer distinction is something I am not accustomed to.

Who can "produce" default values? The reader, the writer or both?

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JSON Schema in Java: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com