Avro >> mail # user >> Question about Avro "records"

Re: Question about Avro "records"
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That sounds right to me.  To be clear, the schema in question here is
> the writer's.  A reader schema which did not have "c" could read this,
> dropping the "c" values from the writer's schema.

Hmm, OK, the reader/writer distinction is something I am not accustomed to.

Who can "produce" default values? The reader, the writer or both?

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JSON Schema in Java: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com